Thursday 27 January 2011

Badgeification

It's nearly February so I've decided to celebrate.. with badges!

These badges are designed by notorious polymath, Toni Le Busque-Badgetarian, and have on them Toni's own special take on my song lyrics. Each is unique and you can get your hands on one just by joining my mailing list.

Gigs!? Next week I'll be playing at the Port Mahon with Mr Humphrey Astley on guitar and Mr Nizou Ben Ayed on keys. It'll be a little smidge of what my new band has been working on - so do come on down for a listen and to pick up your badge! This night has been organised by a new website called Live and Loud- it's my first L'n'L gig so I don't know how it'll turn out - could be interesting. The FB page is here. Be there for 8.00pm if you can - and it's £4 on the door.

I can now confirm that my new band 'Mara' will be playing our first Oxford show at the Cellar on the 31st March (more acts TBA soon) - so, as the Venerable Chopping puts it: "Get out your diaries! Get out your diaries! Moleskin, iPhone, Filofax..."

No comments:

Post a Comment